The Alabama Secretary of State, Corporations Division, is the Alabama state agency that will process a filing for forming a corporation in Alabama, forming an LLC (limited liability company), and, in most states, for registering trademarks. The Office of the Alabama Secretary of State offers the following corporation and LLC filing services:
- Incorporation (Alabama Corporations)
- Limited Liability Company formation (forming an LLC)
- Limited Partnership filings
- Foreign Corporation Registration (Foreign Qualification)
- ... and more
Document Filing & Certification Services offered by the Alabama Secretary of State include:
- Articles of Incorporation (Corporation Formation)
- Articles of Organization (LLC Formation) Articles of Amendment
- Articles of Dissolution
- Foreign Qualification (Qualifying to do business in another state)
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Corporation Name Reservation
The Secretary of State maintains records of all filed documents and provides public access to this information. Additionally, state trademark registrations are often processed and maintained by the Office of the Alabama Secretary of State.
MyCorporation.com is NOT affiliated with Alabama Secretary of State or any governmental agency. MyCorporation.com® is a document filing service that works with state agencies in all 50 states to assist customers with their document filing needs.