Make Changes to a Corporation or LLC.
Many states require that a business file an
Article of Amendment when
making any changes to a corporation or LLC. We will
prepare your Articles of Amendment for review and submission to the
appropriate state agency in any of the 50 states to amend the "Articles
of Incorporation" or "Articles of Organization."
Articles of Amendment are sometimes referred to as
"Certificates of Amendment." In addition to changing your company name,
the filing of Articles of Amendment can change the following
- Name and address of the registered agent
- Principal office address
- Names and addresses of directors or members
- Description of business activities
- Number of authorized shares
- Any other information included in the Articles of Incorporation
File an article of amendment for your business online with MyCorporation for only $99
The only way to change the legal name of a state-level entity such as a corporation or LLC is to file an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation/Organization.
In most states, the only way to change authorized share information is to file an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation.
In addition to changing company name or authorized shares, the filing of Articles of Amendment can change the following information if desired:
- The name and address of the registered agent
- The principal office address
- The names and addresses of directors or members
- The description of business activities
- Any other information included in the Articles of Incorporation/Organization
What our Customers are Saying
"This is my first experience with setting up an LLC (or any type of company), so I did not know what to expect. Your website walked me through the process and it was very easy"
"The experience was wonderful and extremely simple using MyCorporation. We really appreciate the fast and easy service they provided for us!"