File a Withdrawal

Stop Doing Business in Other States

If you filed a foreign qualification in a state that you no longer conduct business in, file a withdrawal to protect your business.

  • Stop conducting business in a specific state
  • Avoid paying unnecessary taxes and annual state fees
  • Prevent late fees and additional charges

File A Withdrawal Online

Services start at  $129*


Our Customers Say


5 out of 5 based on 147 reviews

We make it easy to file your documents

Do it all in just 3 steps.

Answer a few basic questions.

We prepare the documents.

You receive your completed filings.

Need Help From One of Our Experts?

Fill out the form below and someone from our team will contact you with assistance.

This form is protected by reCaptcha

Withdrawal From a State

A Corporation or LLC that has previously foreign qualified in a state other than their home state, generally need to file a Withdrawal to stop doing business in that state, to ensure it will have no further obligations to that state.

If this is your situation, let us file a Withdrawal for you as quickly as possible. We will prepare your Withdrawal for your review and submission to the appropriate state agency in any of the 50 states to assist you in withdrawing your corporation or LLC.

File a withdrawal online with MyCorporation for only $129

Get Started

Where a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) has previously filed as a foreign entity in a certain state and is no longer conducting business activities within that state, the entity must file an Application for Certificate of Withdrawal to ensure it will have no further obligations to that state.

Filing a withdrawal will terminate the corporate existence in that state. It is important to note, however, that in most jurisdictions, the application for withdrawal is not considered complete until all required fees, penalties, and costs have been paid.

What our Customers are Saying

"MyCorporation has a great, friendly, knowledgeable staff. They always provide prompt professional service and advice about filing corporate papers."


"Thank you for helping me set up my corporation! You made the process so easy! "