The Division of Corporations in Delaware offers a variety of incorporation services including "2-hour", "Same Da"" and "24-hour" processing and filing of documents.
Franchise tax - All corporations incorporated in the State of Delaware are required to file an Annual Franchise Tax Report, and to pay a franchise tax. Taxes and annual reports are to be received no later than March 1 each year. The minimum tax is $30 with a maximum of $150,000.
Authorized Shares Method:
- Less than 3,000 shares (minimum tax) $30.00
- 3,001 - 5,000 shares $50.00
- 5,001 - 10,000 shares $90.00
- each additional 10,000 shares or portion thereof $50.00
Delaware Corporation Annual Report - Annual reports are sent to the registered agents in December of each year. A $20.00 filing fee is required for the annual report. Annual reports or reprints may be requested through your registered agent.
The Nevada Incorporation Advantage
- No Nevada State Corporate Income Tax
- No Nevada Taxes on Corporate Shares
- No Nevada Franchise Tax
- No Nevada Personal Income Tax
- No I.R.S. Information Sharing Agreement
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Minimal Nevada Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
- Stockholders are not Public Record
- Stockholders, directors and officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens
- Directors need not be Stockholders
- Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from personal liability for lawful acts of the corporation
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.